jeudi 23 juin 2016

Key Pieces Serie #1 - La petite robe noire


                           

Today I want to introduce a new Serie: I will write a little bit about what I consider being my Key Pieces, the one that build the base of my wardrobe, I hope to inspire you and would love to hear what are your key pieces!

No it is not a myth, we hear talking about it since forever and it is for a good reason. The little black dress is and always be a necessity to my wardrobe. However, I did struggle a lot to find the perfect one. I had to figure out the right cut and material for my height and body shape!
But here is the kind of dress I'll rock in any kind of situation. The fabric is super light and floaty, it is the perfect under the knee length, super comfortable and easy to accessories. Plus...the cute under-bust line floral detail is to die for!

This is the second D&G little black dress I have in the shop, I almost cried when the first one sell, and I'm sure I'll get a heavy heart when this one will go away.

90's D&G dress / 70's Panama Hat / Unisa Sandals


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire